Estate Planning Checklist
Checklist: Things To Bring to Your Estate Planning Conference
- Any old/current documents such as Wills, Trusts, Marital Property Agreements, financial or health care powers of attorney, etc.
- Copies of deeds to home and other real estate that reflect how title is held; real estate tax bills; approximate value
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of named agents, heirs or beneficiaries
- Long term care policies
- Income information
- Bank/investment account information – approximate value, how titled, beneficiary or payable on death information
- Retirement Account information—type of account (IRA, 401K, pension), approximate value, beneficiary information
- Annuity information – approximate value, beneficiary information, accumulation or payout phase
- Life insurance – list policies, cash value, death benefit value and beneficiary information
- List of debt, liabilities
Copyright © IMS. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. Some artwork provided under license agreement.